WHAT IS INVOLVED IN AN INITIAL EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY CONSULTATION?
1. Medical History (including any current medications)
2. Exercise and Physical Activity History
3. Current Barriers and Enablers to Physical Activity
4. Personal Likes and Dislikes Related to Physical Activity
5. Physical Health Assessment including: Weight, Height, BMI, Waist/Hip Ratio, Blood Pressure, Blood Lipid Profile and Blood Glucose levels. (Where necessary, you may be referred to your medical practitioner to obtain certain results).
6. Functional Movement Assessment
7. Fitness testing including, Aerobic Capacity, Muscular Strength, Flexibility and Balance.
8. Motivational Assessment and Goal Setting
At the conclusion of our initial consultation, we will work together to decide which course of action is best suited to your needs and resources!